Our beautifully restored heritage building showcases both emerging and established artists and welcomes over 700 visitors every week. With its spectacular beachside waterfront setting, it is a stunning venue for your event. The Gallery has become a popular meeting place as well as a centre for arts and culture in West Vancouver and is available for rental after hours, depending on the current exhibition. Contact Laura Morrison at 604-925-7290 or by email: email@example.com.
Size: 700 square feet
Capacity: 50 seated; 100 standing
• Commercial Rental - $40 per hour (4 hr minimum) + GST
• Private Rental - $30 per hour (4 hr minimum) + GST
• Non-Profit Organizations (certificate of registration required) - $20 per hour (4 hr minimum) + GST
• Rental Supervisor - $32 per hr*
• Insurance - $2,000,000 liability (we will give you a quote)
• Maintenance – any additional maintenance requirements – cost will be quoted
• Projector - $25 per day
Equipment available for use:
• 1 – 30” x 70” table
• 2 card tables
• 50 chairs
• Projector and PC laptop (if using a Mac computer you will require a Mac adaptor for the projector). All A/V equipment to be used by facility attendant only.
• Coffee maker
*Please note that a Rental Supervisor is generally required.